Friday, February 16, 2018

love, love, love

February 12, 2018

You know what? Missionary work is a work of love so since this week is Valentine’s Day, I think it will be pretty magical! 

- I love being a missionary. I love serving my Savior. I love reading the book of Mormon. I love my life. 

- I love when our investigators are progressing. I love Adrian and his family. I love it when he is willing to live the word of wisdom because he understands that it is a commandment from God for our benefit. I love that he is actually married ya. I love that he made us omelets and they were so yummmmmmmmmmmmy.  (I also love it when my companion wanted another omelet and asked if she could put it in her bag and save it for later. silly h west.) I love waking up on a baptism day and I hope that will happen soon. But more than anything, I love Gods perfect timing for everything. 

- I love when one hermano in the ward gave a talk for 20 minutes on keeping the chapel clean. Still don’t understand why we can’t just all work together and clean the chapel pero bueno. Maybe after his wonderful talk, everyone will get the point. 

- I love meeting new people and learning their perspective of life - one lady told us "if I cared what people thought about me, I’d cry all day" hahahahaha 

- I love my companion and her love for the work! I love her obedience and diligence 

- More than anything, I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I am eternally indebted for his great sacrifice. I know that He lives. I know that He loves each and every one of you and He is aware of your circumstances. 

John 3:16 reads:  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

LOVE!!!!!!!!  

Love you all! Love another week to work in the Lords vineyard! 

Have a great week! 

HOY ES EL DIA! 


♥ hermana mann

Don't get more Argentine than this photo.

Barbie

This is Vicky.  She is a crazy cat lady.  And this cat has down syndrome.  So cute!

Just doin what other Argentines do.

lovin life!

Maggi y Yeye

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE BEST PART ABOUT MY DAY IS WHEN I SAW MATEO AT SHOPPING.  LOVE THIS FAMILY.  LOVE MISSIONARY WORK.  LOVE MY SAVIOR.

Hermana Mann in her natural habitat. . . lol I just don't have a Book of Mormon in hand

Love it when your investigadores make you omelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment