Friday, March 2, 2018

and now we’re stressed out #twentyonepilots



HELLLLOOOOO FROM TUCUMAN!!!!!!!!!!! That’s right! I finally left Salta!!!! BUT I CONTINUE WITH MY GRINGAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! 

Yes ladies and gentlemen...you better believe it. I have my hijita (daughter) and she is a gringa straight from the MTC. And I love her so much. She is named Hermana Williams and she also studied at BYU and we graduated the same year and we have a lot in common and I’m so excited because we are gonna see so many miracles here in Manantial. 

So a little info about all the changes: 
Now I am in a ward called Manantial and it is the only ward that has four missionaries. Us and some other elders. We work in one area and there are in another! It is really fun because sometimes we get to eat lunch together! And we are also the first sisters that the ward has ever had so everyone is really excited and will to help us because bueno, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! But that’s ok. I’ll learn. God will help us! 

Anyways, life is good here in Manantial! Hermana Williams thought our investigator died but he didn’t. Spanish is just a little hard and that’s what she understood hahaha. 

Umm I feel like so much has happened that I don’t even know what to tell you all. But....I will tell you about a cool prayer experience I had the other day. 
- So yeah. Whitewashing with a newbie isn’t that easy.  I was really overwhelmed and stressed out the other day and so I kneeled down to say a prayer. And bueno, lots of times in my prayers, I talk the whole time and don’t even give God the chance to say anything. But in this prayer I said something like "Alright God, please help me. I don’t know what I am doing and I need Your help. Here is your chance."  And the only thing that came to my mind was the song “I am a Child of God”. I took the chance to think and ponder every word...in English and Spanish and truly feel the love of God. I know that He hears and answers our prayers. 

Well friends, I know that God loves us and He wants the best for us. Not only good things but THE ABSOLUTE BEST! HUMDINGER!!!! So be happy and say your prayers! 

Love you all!  Thanks for everything! 

HOY ES EL DIA! 

♥hermana mann

Awww . . . miss Adrian and his family!

buscanod mi carnaval BROMA SOY MISIONERA! 

The crazy girlfriend from Brazil

Family Gonzalez

MI HIJITA! on my right.

Mariano! mas capo de todos! 

love this fam

kiara!!!! sooooo cute! 

thunderstorm sleepover

lol. just look at how white i look in this picture



No comments:

Post a Comment