Hola family and friends!!!! Things are going great here in Argentina. God is truly preparing people for the His message and we are seeing so many miracles!!!
Bueno...here is some exciting news from the week!
- This week we had a multi-zone conference with Elder Mark A. Bragg and it was so so good! I learned so much and have so many things to improve on haha! We talked a lot about how we can work with the members to see more success in our area. It went really well and now we have new things that we can focus on!
- Our neighbor had puppies! Bueno...our neighbors dog had puppies! So now every time we head to our apartment we have super cute puppies to watch yay!
- We had a service project with the Familia Caceres family this week where we made 800 empanadas! that’s right 800 emanadas! yummmmmmm
- This week is a special holiday in Salta - Semana de Milagros. It’s a catholic holiday where the Catholics show their sacrifice and devotion to their religion and walk to salta. Some Peligrinos (the Catholic group) walk for 12 days to make it to Salta. It was super cool to watch other religions show their faith and dedicate themselves to God. Plus, lots of people give out free food because they don’t have food after walking for so many days so i got some free food as well!
- Our investigator Nelly, is progressing so much! She reaffirmed my testimony that God is preparing people for our message! She has gone to church the last two Sundays and loved every minute of it! She doesn´t have any problems with the Palabra de Sabiduria and she has such a strong testimony of Joseph Smith. I am so happy to help her prepare for her baptism!!!
- Other investigator, Sandra, is finally progressing! She has been investigating the church for over a year and is finally making changes in her life to be able to be baptized! Keep her in your prayers that everything will go well and she will be able to prepare for her baptism in a couple weeks!
Sorry my letters have been pretty boring. I will try to make this week super memorable and worth writing about haha!
Love you all!!! Have a great week!
HOY ES EL DIA
♥ Hermana Mannewitz
|They also sell full sized chickens. Smell really good but aren't that great!|
|My day one homie...Hermana Tolson|
|Elder y Hermana Bragg|
|These are my new favorite snack - Puflitos|
|We were in the same ward in BYU and now the same mission. que loco!|
|Hermana Oliviera - my sister from the mission!|