Monday, May 14, 2018

HEARTBREAK


I’M LEAVING TUCUMAN AND HEADING TO ORAN (back to Salta)

ITS A HEARTBREAK BECAUSE I LOVE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH AND IT HURTS TO LEAVE BUT HEY....WE WILL HANG IN THE CELESTIAL KINGDOM AM I RIGHT?

Quick highlights of the week
- Homemade pizza with the Familia Suarez
- Noelia’s baptism (especially when we lost power lol) 
- Lujan got confirmed! 

Anyways.... please pray for Noelia and enjoy these photos 


 

NOELIAAAAAAAAAAA  love her so much
 
just look at this happy clan

just some of my favorite people

zone conference

The lady who made the dresses....LILIANA

loooooooove her

when we went to La Reduccion at 7 in the morning to wake up our investigators

Happy Mother's Day to my mom from Tucuman

FAM PIC

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment