Monday, May 21, 2018

Oran


WOW. I love missionary work so much. We have had a few changes lately so let me tell y’all a little about my life....

·       Had to leave Manantial 2 :( really learned to love those people real quick but I know that God will take good care of them!!!! 
·       I am now here in Oran (back to Saltaaaaa:)) with HERMANA DALDEGAN - MY FIRST COMPANION THAT IS NOT FROM THE USA and she is the best. here are a few things I love about her
1. Her hair is so curly and so beautiful
2. She is your classic missionary that says hi to everyone in the streets and cheers on the kids playing soccer and plays with all the dogs
3. She teaches according to the spirit 
4. She loves chocolate milk like me
5. She’s not even trunky. She is in her last transfer but works like it’s her first! We are gonna see lots of miracles here!!!
·       I am here in ORAN and it is the best! It is a small branch of about 50 members that come every week but the support is incredible. The youth are so willing to help organize and clean and do whatever is good for them. Two of the youth this week received their mission calls!!!! I just feel so blessed and so happy to be in the work of the Lord and WE LIVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH - TM

That’s about all the changes! 

And sorry. My brain is a hot mess with all the changes this week so here is a mixture of milagros and chistosos of the week: 
·       We went to Salta for a meeting for all the leaders. Let me tell y’all. THE CHURCH IS TRUE because God sent Presidente Orquera here to guide the work and he is doing a great job! He is led by the spirit and wants the best for all the missionaries and members. Also I got to see my BFF Juampi (the son of Presidente Orquera) and some other great missionaries that I have come to love 
·       LOL so we have family home evening in the branch with all the ward every Sunday night - super fun! And last night we were taking a picture and Hermana Daldegan said she was gonna take it with flash and Matias says "will she be in the picture" THAT WAS AN INSULT BECAUSE I AM JUST SO WHITE. 
·       Today we played soccer and LATINOS TOLD ME THAT I PLAYED REALLY WELL. Yeah so watch out BYU women’s soccer. I’m coming for ya

Sorry this letter is kinda a hot mess but just know that I am HAPPY AND HEALTHY. 

Love you all! 

Come what may and love it

Hermana Mann 


LOOK AT HER!  We are known as the cool hair companionship

What a great group of hermanas

Juampi finally took a pic with me

new district

No comments:

Post a Comment