Monday, July 16, 2018

BAHutismo


GABRIELA SE BAUTIZO!!!!! yayyyyyy bautismo!!! And it was soooo good! She was so happy, Presidente was so happy, I was so happy and God was happiest of all. I’m sure of it. 

Newsity news news:
·       Here is a nice list of people I love from Oran - 
·       Matias - he loves to dance. But maybe too much lol
·       Hermana Martinich - gives the best mom hugs and has beautiful curls and the strongest testimony of the gospel. 
·       Dante - return missionary for 4 years and is still not married so he asked if we had investigadores our recent converts that were interested. Needless to say he will be visiting some of our favorite people this week
·       Chico de la primaria - tbh I don’t even know his name but he always greets me with a high five and gets real excited. I love you too dude. 
·       Agustina - one of our young investigadores that gave me a really cool pen
·       Gladys - our neighbor that always yells HI HERMANAS!!!! 
·       Brenda- that always touches my hair. Without fail. 
·       Alberto - that is ALWAYS with his little brother of 5 years. (He has 25 years) they are best friends. So cute
·       Gail - that ran across the whole park to say hi to us
·       Camila - what’s not to love about her?
·       Other lady that I forgot her name - made us the biscuechelo most yummy in my whole life 

LET ME JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THIS PLACE OKAY

Also MISSION HACK - if you fall asleep in your dress...BOOM. You are already dressed and ready for the next day. hahaha

One last bit of news: WE MADE GINGERBREAD COOKIES and they are probably the second best thing that has ever happened to me (the first being the gospel of Jesus Christ. claro) Now Hermana Kreutzkamp and I have a tradition to make them every day after lunch. We are happy folks. 

Anywayyyyyyyyyyssss sometimes I get carried away. Sorry bout it 

CHISTOSOS:
·       Fat man talking to us. Hermana Kamp "he’s like jello"; me - tries not to burst out laughing in public
·       We had an activity playing soccer with the primary and a little kid says "I’m more confused than that dog" hahahaha ok. That’s one way to explain your confusion
·       Camila was talking about how her dad washes his car every day and she says “He washed his car more than his propio body hahahahahah

MILAGROS: 
·       Gabriela se bautizo! It was super crazy because she was in Salta the whole week but she showed up just in time for her baptism. I love her so much. And I know she will continue forward in the church bc she has so much support from her family and the branch.
·       We found so many incredible people this week that GOD has prepared for HIS message. It is amazing to see the hand of God in His marvelous work and a wonder

Prayer list:
Pls pray for Luis, Emilio, Gabriel, Yael, Jose, Elsa 
thx

HERMANOS. There is so much to be grateful for. God is so good. 

GOD LIVES
GOD LOVES
GOD HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE OUR LIVES 

Love you alllll

hermana mannewitz 



This is Brenda.  She always touches my hair.
futbol!!!!

Gaby <333

She has 24 years.  She is my hero.  I love her.

pdayyyyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment