Monday, July 23, 2018

DOMINGO!!!


Holllllllaaaaaaaaaaa. All good down here in Argentina. Just loving the winter I guess cuz that means there are not as many bugs woohoo

CHISTOSOS:
·       I heard the latest and greatest excuse for not coming to church which was defs TMI so you can skip this part if you want but we have a friend that legit looks like Santa Claus. Like I call him papa noel and everything. And he didn’t come to church because he pooped his pants. And he told us that. jajaja gracias tmi
·       Elder del Papa is my new best friend. He has like 3 months in the mission and can’t speak Spanish but they are having crazyyyyyy adventures in Salvador Massa. But I was eating a carrot the other day (cuz I’m really healthy now lol jk) and he looked at me and said "I made a clarinet out of a carrot in high school" and THAT my friends is who is representing Jesu Christo rn. So proud. 
·       A BIRD FLEW INTO OUR HOUSE WHILE WE WERE STUDYING. I was so scared. But we lived. Don’t worry
·       jajaja we had a lesson with our friend Rene and he said the closing prayer and before I could even say amen, he asks if we want food. He knows us too well. fyi...we accepted the food and then soon regretted it. I don’t even wanna know how he cooked it or why there were so many black things on my plate. But all good. God protects His servants. 

MILAGROS:
·       We had divisiones with the hermanas de villa Saavedra and I got to spend the day with Hermana Lopez! She is the best! Super fun super diligent and super patient! She helped me with my Spanish and helped me learn more about the love of Jesus Christ and the great opportunity that we have to be missionaries. 
·       Interviews with Presidente Orquera went really well! I know he is a man called of God to direct this work right now in Salta. So grateful for him and for his love for God and for us. 
·       DOMINGO! Oh my goodness. We had so many miracles on Sunday bc Gabriel, Emilio, Nazarena, Rene and Emmanuel and Moises and Daniela all came to church. THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS HOMIES!!!! We have seen so much progress in the work here in Oran. I feel oh so blessed
·       We found an hermana that hasn’t come to church for about a year and turns out that her daughter really wants to be baptized. They have so many desires to come closer to God and receive lots of blessings!!!! 

Prayer list:
Gabriel, Naza, Rene, Emilio, Zulema
thx. 

Spiritual rap: (it’s actually not a rap but that makes me feel cool so here goes nothing)
"It is not always convenient to live the gospel standards. But there is no spiritual power in living by convenience. The power comes as we keep our covenants" – M. Russell Ballard

AMEN my friends. We gotta hop out of our comfort box and make the most of the gospel. Yes you might have to do some sacrifices but I promise you that it is worth it! 

Love you all! Have a super great week! 

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT 

con mucho mucho amor, 
hermana mannewitz 


Please enjoy this one photo of me and Sere

No comments:

Post a Comment