Monday, August 20, 2018

it just keeps getting better


Well friends. The future is lookin bright. 


HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
·       Angel Cabana got his mission call for SANTOS BRAZIL. Shout out to my best friend who is heading to that same mission. They are gonna change the world together. Also I love Brazil and all the brasileros. 
·       DIA DE NINO which is basically Christmas here in Argentina and it was a party in church yesterday. Complete with balloons and cake and a ton of candies during sacrament meeting. It was really special. 
·       WE ARE HEADING TO JUJUY TODAY AND I GET TO SEE HERMANA WILLIAMS TODAY.  I am a little more than excited. 
·       MATIAS ALDANA IS OUR MISSION LEADER. He is legit my bff. I am so so so excited to work in the Lords vineyard together!!!!!

Chistosos:
·       Damian asked Presidente if he could direct sacrament meeting yesterday. He is 8 years old. Presidente said not today....but maybe in a few years lol
·       When a 20 year old young man walks into relief society yells BUEN DIA and is about to take a seat when he realizes that he is in the wrong class....runs out as fast as he can with a super red face lol
·       Naza showing us the latest project she did in school..."look what I made."  Her brother "No, mom made that and you just brought that to school" jajajaja sounds like my childhood too. I understand you Naza. 

Milagros:
·       When you show up to the primera cita with a new person and they are waiting for you with their Book of Mormon, two chairs and Phineas and Ferb. That was amazing. 
·       Tiara is getting ready for her baptism and greets us with a great big hug every time we see her!!!
·       One day, we did proselitismo for 9 hours in 90 degrees (AND ITS WINTER) but we did it anyways and saw sooooo many miracles. If you just show God that you want to work, He will help you. 
·       I got to go to Limache!!!!!! And let me tell yall...riding in the bus to Limache was the weirdest thing. I had so many butterflies in my stomach cuz I was so excited to see them and also super nervous that maybe that had forgotten about me but THEY RECIEVED ME SO GOOD. With lots of hugs and good memories. My heart feels so full. 

I have feel too blessed lately. Like straight spoiled. But Hermana Rindlisbacher helped me realize that the blessings aren’t just for me. That God wants to bless all his children. And that just got me so excited to try to help other people feel of God’s love. Then I found this:

“And behold, all that he requires of you is to keep his commandments; and he has promised you that if ye would keep his commandments ye should prosper in the land;”

SO LETS BE OBEDIENTE!!!!!!!!!! cuz God is perfect and always keeps His promises. 

Prayer list
Naza, Tiara

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thanks for everything 

Come what may and love it 

HERMANA MANNEWITZ 

look out for Andres in the USofA

LOOK I WENT TO LIMACHE

my bffffffs <3

NELLY!!!!!
McDonalds with the familia Ward

just look at them
BEST CONFERENCIA EVVERRRRR

Sister Leaders

Mission Leaders Conference
ndh with la familia espindola





No comments:

Post a Comment