Tuesday, August 7, 2018

WHITE Christmas in July


Does that count? cuzzzz 

MATIAS AND ABI GOT MARRIED and it was probably the best thing in my whole entire mission. I have never felt so happy and so much love. It was so beautiful and the cherry on top of semana 5 for Hermana Kreutzkamp. jajaja see pics attached of the beautiful bride and groom

Wow. I am kinda a hot mess right now but this was our week:

CHISTOSOS:
·       My back starting hurting cuz my bag was so heavy so I try to adjust it when I realized that I had an entire pantry in my bag - peanuts, bread and an apple hahaha 
·       We were walking in the street and we saw a little boy put a dog in a trash can lol. That’s how I feel about dogs too dude.

MILAGROS:
·       Bautismo de Gabriel and Jazmin! which was almost a disaster bc Gabriel was sleeping when we went to his house for his interview but luckily ELDER MOELLER saved the day and used his super good soccer skills to get him all pumped. The smile on his face in the pics attached just explain how happy I was to see him be baptized 
·       When we saw the Familia Espindola in the plaza last night having their noche de hogar complete with family history and mate of course. Makes my heart so happy to see people coming unto Christ. 

hahahaha if you are feeling a little lazy, pls read this kind but super direct invitation from our Heavenly Father 

Alma 60:21 “Or do ye suppose that the Lord will still deliver us, while we sit upon our thrones and do not make use of the means which the Lord has provided us?”

This really helped me learn that I have to give my ALL to the Lord. Every last bit of energy, every smile, every testimony. He wants everything. And He doesn’t need lazy people working in His vineyard. 

LOVE YOU ALL. Like a lot. I miss y’all so much and am super excited to give y’all great big hugs. 

Come what may and love it 

Con mucho MUCHO amor,
Hermana Mannewitz 

Bautismo de Gariel y Jazmin

Like mother, like son.  Broccoli Ice Cream!

OHMYGOSH LOOK AT MY BFFS.  THEY ARE SO CUTE!

District pizza and empanadas

mis amigos

The Presidente Cabana that I always talk about

VIVA ORAN


No comments:

Post a Comment