Monday, September 10, 2018

and assuredly it was great....


Bah. Ya esta.

Well. It is officially my last week in the missionary work and I’m not really sure how I feel about it. I have learned SO much and felt SO much love and have been SO happy! But I know that God is preparing amazing things for my future. So that’s cool. I trust you God.

Anyways...pls enjoy 78 lessons that I have learned in the mission (one for every week that I got to represent Jesus Christ):
PS: enjoy this Spanglish

1. God is good. So so good.
2. Donde hay césped, van a comer
3. Serve with your HEART
4. Dios nos da poder
5. Los obastaculos están para ser superados
6. Gratitud es la clave por felicidad
7. Be more comfortable being uncomfortable
8. La navidad es cada dia
9. Come home
10. You can’t pray about Shakespeare
11. Wear sunscreen
12. Esperanza
13. Spanish. Yup. I learned Spanish
14. Para que ganen los malos, solo es necesario que los buenos no hagan nada
15. When life gives you lemons, ask for 2 ice cream cones
16. Don’t plateau. Use it as a stepping stone to improve - Sean t
17. I’m just a saxophone. And God is one jazzy man
18. Una obra de ALMAS no números
19. En Argentina, hacen feriados por todo
20. Gustar mate
21. Beber mucho agua
22. ensenar a orar
23. HUMDINGER
24. Life is hard. But it’s harder if you’re stupid.
25. Ensenar PERSONAS
26. amor es accion 
27. White wash train a gringa
28. Bruised knees
29. Tengo muchos fracasos para disfrutar una vez el éxito
30. I fricken hate Satan
31. God is not a God of secrets
32. Superar fomo...kinda
33. Corazón quebrantado
34. Top bunk bottom bunk
35. si quiere que venga el cole, hable con todos
36. When your comp is not a morning person...
37. La felicidad verdadera no requiere arrepentimiento
38. Public transportation is NOT reliable
39. La expiación es REAL
40. Amar y sostener mis lideres
41. Things can be clean again
42. Mom walk like a pro
43. hacer mil maletas en 2 horas
44. SALTA TENDRA UN TEMPLO
45. La confianza de los miembros -- todo
46. Do NOT peel your grapefruit
47. How to change a life in 5 min - la restauración
48. If you are scared, you are selfish
49. Dios me llamo por 18 meses
50. The only opinion that matters is Gods
51. Dios cumple sus promesas
52. When things don’t go as planned...
53. Be happy ever
54. LAUGH
55. Priesthood blessings come from God
56. Dios no nos dejara solitos....but he might just leave you hangin
57. But they might not love us...
58. Haga ejercicio por Noelia
59. When you travel, ALWAYS bring toilet paper
60. Make rice without a rice cooker
61. Las cosas pequeñas y sencillas
62. I love drinking my calories
63. Escuchar
64. Si se puede lavar su ropa con shampoo
65. Provecho!
66. A veces esperamos un huevo cuandoios nos esta preparando una milanessa
67. Hay 90000 oporutnidades
68. Si se puede ser obediente y divertirse a la vez
69. Attack the problem
70. La verdad duele pero la mentira duele mas
71. Think before you speak
72. You can’t shove el evangelio down their throat
73. If you are constipated, eat an apple, if you have diarrhea eat a banana
74. Ice cream floats hearts
75. Por cada doming hay un lunes
76. Gods opportunity is man’s extremity
77. Live everyday like its senior year
78. ______________________________

^^^^^ still got one more week to learnnnnn

Bahhhhh my heart is so full! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this incredible experience He has and continues to give me. *tries not to cry*

I feel a little like Moroni when he was finishing the Book of Mormon
"And I, Moroni, will not deny the Christ"
I, HERMANA MANNEWITZ, WILL NOT DENY THE CHRIST
His power to heal and to love and to fill us and to make us everything that God wants us to be.  I have felt it in my life and seen it right before my very eyes in the lives of the people I LOVE

And as a closer...
I’VE HAAAAAAAAD THE TIME OF MY LIIIIIIIIIIIFE AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOUUUUUUUU
(No, I did not plan that my whole mission) lol I actually just thought of that with H. Rindy. Which also, huge shout out to her for putting up with me this transfer! And we still got a week to make memories and tomar mate cocido con dulce de leche :))))))

Prayer list:
NAZARENA porfa
thx.

Max out. Peace out. Deuce out.

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

hermana mannewitz



Familia Garay

fer!  she always calls me Kelly...pls no

the good ole district!

FAMILIA ALPIDES <333

LOOK AT MIA!  she is so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment