Monday, September 3, 2018

MADAGASCAR


HOLAAAAAAAAA

Another great week in Oran! You know you are in Oran when...
1. You use 2 bottles of bug spray in one week
2. It has already got over 100 degrees (AND ITS WINTER)

Today was another great p-day! We played soccer and I scored a goal against a brasilero so I feel pretty accomplished!!!!

Anywayyyysss...back to the good stuff:

Chistosos:
·       I had some microwave popcorn that I have saved all my mission and we decided that we would share it with Tiara and Zoe. IT WAS AMAZING. It was the first time that they had seen microwave popcorn and they were just watching the microwave saying "it’s growing" "wow, you can hear it" then we watched the Joseph Smith movie on their bed and ate popcorn. It was a good moment.
·       I don’t think this belongs in the funny section but our bus driver had a heart attack. Luckily, we were able to stop and he is okay and is living but we had to wait for over an hour in the middle of nowhere for another bus. Good times.
·       A WOMAN THREW A BANANA AT ME then blamed it on her 1 year old son. I know babies can’t throw that hard. bahahaha
·       When someone asks Hermana Rindy and I to share a message on baptism and we walk away saying ...lucky for you that’s what I like....

Milagros:
·       MY BROTHER IS GOING ON A MISSION TO MADAGASCAR AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM. The mission has changed my life and I know that he is going to be an incredible missionary. So happy for him and the decision he has made to serve our Savior. And luckily he is going to the 2nd best mission in the world (cuz the gran misiĆ³n Argentina Salta is the best...of course) but I know that that is EXACTLY where God needs him!!!
·       We had an incredible missionary fireside last night and it was JUST what I needed. The fireside was for return missionaries and future missionaries but H. Rindy and I went so I could play the piano and we were just in the middle of the group. It really helped me have more love and encouragement for the work and give the Lord ALL I got!!!! Plus all the RM’s that are married sang “Bring the World His Truth” and it was probably the highlight of my week!

I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON. AND IT’S STILL TRUE. And I know cuz I asked God and He told me so. But this time I did a special study looking for the purpose of a missionary and why I am here in the mission and wow. GOD IS SO GOOD. SO SO GOOD. I know that I had to be here in the mission and that I am still here in the mission cause God loves me. And I love HIM!!!!

But the Book of Mormon makes us a sick invite:

“Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodlinessand if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, 
mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be 
perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise 
deny the power of God.”  (Moroni 10:32)

^^^^^^ And that is the beautiful invitation that I get to make every day!

SO SO HAPPY!

Come what may and love it

Hermana Mannewitz


best lider misional everrrrrrr

CHECK THESE OUT

just look at this cutie

THIS IS HERMANA MARTINICH AND SHE IS ABOUT TO HAVE HER BABY

Rindy? or a koala?

<3

Tiara watching the popcorn pop

Tiago!!!!  Es bautizado!!!!

US of A

We love Oran!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment