Monday, June 18, 2018

MILAGROS in ORAN

May 28, 2018


WOW THERE ARE SO MANY MIRACLES IN ORAN I ACTUALLY CAN’T REALLY BELIEVE IT 

But also lots of funny things too....
·       Family home evening Pictionary and Hermana Daldegan lost and had to do 10 pushups...almost died
·       When we let the elders cook p-day lunch...I hope we all don’t get sick
·       Presidente talking to a new elder that doesn’t speak Spanish: "I’m talking really fast so he doesn’t understand me" 
·       locro...three times in one week....that’s funny

MILAGROS: 
·       UM WE HAD A BAPTISM! So there is a young girl here named Stella and we had a lesson with her on Monday and she told us that she had received an answer from God and wanted to be baptized this Saturday! And Hermana Daldegan and I were like ok LETS GOOOOOOOO.  So we prepped a baptism real quick and it was BEAUTIFUL. Stella was so happy and now she is giving us the names of all her families and friends so we can go teach them too! 
·       DAMIAN! alrighty...Damian is the best little kid I have ever met. He only has 8 years and he reads the Book of Mormon every day and goes to church all the time and not going to church is the only thing his parents can do to punish him haha! But he didn’t have permission from his dad to be baptized BUT God wants His child back sooooooo he softened the heart of Jose and DAMIAN WILL BE BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY! Keep him in your prayers so everything turns out ok! 
·       So every Tuesday, we have lunch with the Familia Oyarzu and the dad is not a member and neverrrrrrrr wants to listen to us BUT on Tuesday he stayed for the video we shared and then he said "Bueno, I’ll go to church on Sunday with my senora" and it was so cute and his wife started crying.  Then he invited us over for locro for the 25 de Mayo. AND HE ACTUALLY CAME TO CHURCH! Pls pray for him
·       Presidente Cabana! Our branch president is the best! 
·       la Familia Gavilian - the familia of my first convert  - Mateo - lives in my area! What a small world! 

SO HAPPY AND SO BLESSED 

PS sorry this computer doesn’t read my camera so I’ll send pics next week! 

LOVE YOU ALL! 

Come what may and love it 

Hermana Mannewitz 

No comments:

Post a Comment