Monday, December 4, 2017

hola!!!

Hola familia y amigos! Como estan???

We had a super great week here in Guemes and didn´t even get lost that much! Since Hermana Taylor left, I have had to guide this huge area but with the help of the Lord, we got around! But now I am with Hermana Westra, ANOTHER GRINGA, from Utah! Here are 5 things that I love about Hermana Westra:
1. She went to the same high school as my cousins - the Feldmans! And we have a few friends in common because she was also at BYU last fall
2. She speaks Spanish sooooo good. Like better than me. But I am more humbled by my Spanish abilities and always look for ways to improve 
3. She is super healthy! So she is helping me be a healthier person...even though I haven’t eaten ice cream for a whole week and that is hard...
4. Her testimony is so strong! I can feel the spirit bien fuerte when she bears testimony on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and Joseph Smith 
5. Super obedient and diligent! She came on the mission to WORK and we are gonna do just that work. work. work. 

Yup. God has blessed me so so much! I don´t know why I always am so anxious for transfers because He always gives me exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. And I know He does the same for each and every one of you!  Trust more.  Fear less.

Bueno prayer warriors, send some prayers your way for Jessica and Jimena and Nico and Leo. Each one of them are preparing for baptisms and bueno WE WANT A WHITE CHRISTMAS BUT WE WANT IT WHITE IN BAPTISMAL CLOTHING. yup. That’s the goal. And we are working really hard to gain? (idk the word) the goal!  But more than anything, pray that they can have strong testimonies!  Also, it is time to LIGHT THE WORLD!!!!  Watch the video, shed some tears, share it with your friends and bring Christmas joy to everyyyoooone! I absolutely love the video and the church´s initiative to help bring others to Christ! 

FYI our district is all gringos (people from the USA aka best country in the world) this transfer so we are probably gonna talk a lot of English but also spend Christmas and New Year’s together so that will be lots of fun! 

Bueno, I have spiritual message mumble jumble in my brain that I would love to explain but I’m not sure how but I’ll give it a shot and y’all can help me figure it all out! 

1 Nefi 21:14-15 “But, behold, Zion hath said:  The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me – but he will show that he hath not.  For can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?  Yea, they may forget, yet I will not forget thee, O house of Israel.”

3 Nefi 11:15 “And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands in his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come.”

We are literally on the hands of the Savior. He suffered for YOU! He loves YOU!  And He will heal YOU! I love the phrase one by one. I know that the Lord is aware of our specific needs and all the things that are going on in our life. I know that He gives us challenges He knows we can handle and the least we can trust in His perfect!

Love you all!  Thanks for everything!!!

HOY ES EL DIA! 


♥ Hermana Mannewitz 

distrito de gringos

eres mi religion

Hermana Westra

salta la linda . . . o algo asi

SALTA

teleferico salta!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment