Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gratitude

Hola friends and family! Transfers today so we don´t have a lot of time but I'll give y'all a quick update of this crazy week. 

Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! there is so much to be grateful for!!!! 

  • I am grateful for Hermana Taylor. She has been such a good example to me and i have loved our time together. I know she is gonna work miracles in her next area! I will be receiving another gringa - Hermana Westra. Pictures will be coming next week! 
  • I am grateful for Jimena and her family! Jimena is preparing for baptism and I absolutely love visiting her family! Her little sister, Julieta always gives us a great big hug and she is so sassy! Plus we both have the same love for food so we get along great! Keep Jimena in your prayers! 
  • I am grateful for the strange cheese man who only sells cheese on the corner. And he also wears really weird sunglasses but he makes me smile. 
  • I am grateful for Gustavo - our ward mission leader - who is engaged to a girl that he has been dating for 4 years but they have NEVER met in person!!!!!!! She is coming to Argentina this week and Gustavo is freaking out lol
  • I am grateful for the man at the bike shop that fixed my bike for free! He knows we are just two gringas trying to save the world so he helped us out. Thank you! 
  • I am grateful for the latest update on my bike - a seat warmer!!!! its called the sun! Yup, the sun is shining real bright here in Guemes and it makes the seat nice and toasty. 
  • I am grateful for relief society here in Argentina. The only thing i am missing is some marshmallows because it is a ROAST session every week. Argentine women have a very strong character and are not afraid to express their opinions

So much to be grateful for! Our loving Heavenly Father is aware of every single on of His children and rains blessings upon us every day! 

gtg save the world

HOY ES EL DIA 

Hermana Mannewitz

ARGENTINA!


The water bottle says it all - Life is Good

Hermana Taylor and beautiful San Lorenzo
These girls are obsessed with my blond hair.  Litterally obsessed - so we had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment