Monday, April 23, 2018

pray with one eye open


hahaha that is what we had to do when a lady tells us to be REAL careful because boys like to rob two gringas during nap time....um ok....thank you but don’t worry mom! We are okay! And the most precious thing we had on us was our scriptures and chocolinas WITH A STICKER OF MESSI! THAT’S RIGHT! WE FINALLY FOUND MESSI!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Anyways....pretty great week here in Manantial! Hermana Williams and I are lovvvvving our time here and feel so so blessed!!!!

CHISTOSOS: 
·       When an investigador asks us if we have bathed yet....and if not, we are not invited to his house....
·       When another investigador says "bad hair day no?" ok thanks
·       Liliana aka bff put a sticker of chocolate on her Libro de Mormon. Now she has her two favorite things - chocolate and the word of God
·       Our bff bus driver who always calls us beautiful (in English...we are his teachers I guess) STOPS THE BUS AND HONKS THREE TIMES TO SAY HI while we are contacting a lady. This is the life. 
·       Hermano Suarez aka godfather aka dad walks into relief society and says "Hermanas. Family home evening. My house. 8:00." haha ok 
·       Then we ate lunch with the Familia Suarez and we sang because they requested it and he took a video of the whooooooole thing. Ultimate facepalm 

MILAGROS 
·       As previously stated....we found messi!!!!!! Miracle!!!
·       on Thursday, we were walked and we were really hungry and we didn’t have a lot of money so we were praying for a food miracle when suddenly there was a man walking with facturas and I was just staring at them and he was like do you want one and I said I didn’t  have money so he gave us some for FREEEEEEEEEE -perks of being super white 
·       Lujan!!!! Lujan is the latest and greatest miracle we have found! She came to church on Sunday and we showed her the baptismal font and she is super excited for her baptism! Keep her in your prayers!!! 
·       Oh my. We cleaned the apartment. Like realllly good. And it is soooo clean and I am so happy. And we learned a little about the power of the Atonement. Yes - things that are real real real dirty CAN be white again! 
·       Mauro is gonna get the priesthood next week and I’m super happy about that!!!!
·       MISSION TILE - we went with our investigadores to get married....but they didn’t because they have to do a little more paperwork! Pray for Julia y Franco por favor!!!!! 

So I think I have found a scripture that pretty much sums up missionary work:

Moroni 8:3 “I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end.”

This is how I feel for every single one of you. For every single one of the incredible people I have met her and I am just so happy and so blessed! Please know that you are always in my prayers! 

LOVE YOU LOTS!  Thanks for everything! 

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT 

Hermana Mann 


bien Tucumanas

THE Francito

No comments:

Post a Comment