Monday, April 30, 2018

who needs electricity anyway?


WE DON’T HAVE LIGHT and we haven’t had electricity for 3 days now...and we won’t get it again till Wednesday....things are going GREAT!!!!!!  Really it’s not that bad since we are outside all day anyway but when we have to study in the afternoon and it’s REALLY HOT and we don’t have air conditioning...that’s when it gets tough.  I was dripping sweat just reading the Book of Mormon.  And we don’t have hot water either.  So I took a cold dark shower Sunday morning before church.  We have the light of Christ but that doesn’t give us a warm shower.  I LOVE LIFE 

Chistosos: 
·       Liliana’s prayer "Bless that we don’t have transfer and that the girls can stay.  We are trying to take good care of them."  Everyone is praying for transfers. 
·       We were reviewing the questions for baptism for Lujan and we asked if she has repented and she said no.  And we were like ummm why not?  And she said, “I’m perfect! I don’t have to repent!” hahahaha love that girl
·       "Thanks for being self-sufficient hermanas" hahahaha diss on the elders
·       Shout out to all those missionaries that have air conditioned cars with Wi-Fi. Don’t mind us.  We will be riding an AIR CONDITIONED OMNIBUS LETS GOOOOOOOOO
·       Nancy luna read Alma 58 and liked it 

Milagros: 
·       Priesthood power is real!!!!! (And good thing Mauro got the priesthood yesterday!!!)  But anyways, I have had a lot of stress lately and have been really anxious so I finally worked up the courage to ask for a priesthood blessing.  IT WAS AMAZING OKAY!!!!  I know that it was a blessing from my Father in heaven.  He reminded me to be patient and faithful and be HAPPYYYY!!!!!!  I felt so calm during the blessing and the most amazing part is that I still feel calm. Sometimes things don’t go as planned but I feel at peace with the will of God.  So happy!  And so grateful to have the power of God in its FULNESS on the earth today! 
·       Lujan is preparing for her baptism!  Keep her in your prayers this week so she has power against Satan!  She is so cute and so excited!!!! 
·       Conferencia de zona!  And it was soooooo good!  Presidente talked about our purpose as missionaries and that we have to be worthy all the time.  Worthy in our thoughts and in our actions.  I know that he is a man called of God to direct us in this part of the world so that we can bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of men! 

I love the idea of GRACE! That by HIS GRACE we can do all things - even though we have a lot of weaknesses! 

Ether 12:26 “And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying:  Fools mock, but they shall mourn; and my grace is sufficient for the meek, that they shall take no advantage of your weakness;”

Love that. Even though sometimes people might make fun of us and our beliefs - God’s grace is sufficient for the meek! 

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT! 

Love you all! Thanks for everything! 

hermana mann

Alice asked us to pick flowers with her

Camila

look at these two - fills my heart

in my natural habitat - Liliana's house

NOELIA - love her so so so so much


No comments:

Post a Comment