Monday, April 9, 2018

YOBOPNIAS


“You only buy over priced Nutella in Argentina SOMETIMES!”  And those times are when life is just too good to be true. 

Literally we had such a great week! Heavenly Father is preparing lots and lots of miracles here and I am just so so sooooooo happy! Here is a little sneak peak of the week:

CHISTOSAS:
·       Francito Aguirre continues to be my favorite. This week in a lesson he was sitting on his brother’s lap and then kisses him on the cheek and whispers I love you in his ear. And I was like awwwwwwwww how cute. And then HE SPIT ON HIM. And that is just how Franco is. And I absolutely love him
·       I saw a man in a Nebraska t-shirt and I got really pumped and I wanted to contact him so I walked up to him and said "I like your shirt" and he says nothing....just grunts and keeps walking. WHERE IS YOUR CORNHUSKER SPIRIT????
·       *lady bearing hardcore testimony about the Book of Mormon. The spirit is strong and she is just going, going, going, going, going and then she stops....* “QUIEREN MATE?” hahahahaha. My companion yawned and I guess she thought we were tired (what, we are never ever ever tired. we are missionaries. We get 8 hours of sleep every night) and I just laughed and said no thank you 
·       We are officially the godchildren of the Familia Suarez. It’s really a blessing. 
·       When you go to your appointment, clap your hands and then notice that the Jehovah’s Witnesses are already there.....
·       When all the taxi drivers already know where you live but you ask them to drive around the whole town to look for churi pan 
·       When a shirtless contact help you knock a couple doors to find people to teach. How kind. 
·       When the bus driver was thirsty so he stops driving and asks one of us to run to a store and buy him something to drink. 
·       Studying in Grido. We peaked. 

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOD 

AND IT JUST GETS BETTER 

MILAGROS:

·       It is a beautiful, beautiful thing when missionary work doesn’t seem like WORK but is actually something you looooooooooove to do. I have felt this way for a while but this week I realized what a blessing it is. I love everything about the mission. And I absolutely LOVE my area and everything about it - teaching my investigadores, serving the members, my companion, working with the elders. I am just so darn happy. 
·       TM (this is not a shout out to my brother Trace Mannewitz...sorry about it...) but Hermana Williams and I have started a new thing where we look for tender mercies all day and when we find one we yell TM! Some of the TM’s include (but are not limited to...
*when you show up at your apartment and the door is unlocked (not the door to OUR apartment but the door to the building)
*when a very nice hermano in the ward helps us with all our investigadores in the church
*when the bus comes in time and you don’t have to wait forever
Tender mercies are there my friends. Just look for them! 
·       Please pray for Noelia! I don’t know if I have met someone so prepared for the gospel! She came to church and cried three times. She loves the Book of Mormon and says her prayers every day! She has a couple of things to change before her baptism, but keep her in your prayers for strength against Satan! 
·       Testimony meeting in Argentina that was PERFECT for all our investigadores that came
·       Mauro cuz he is defending Joseph Smith against all our haters. 

Okay so maybe a few of you are wondering what I am doing in Argentina and why I am still here and let me just tell you why....

HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU TO BE HAPPY FOREVER. So listen to the missionaries please. They have a message that will change your life. Whether or not you know it... you have been searching for this message ever since you left the presence of our Heavenly Father. The gospel of Jesus Christ offers hope, joy and peace in a world that needs it so much 

John 14:27  “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

Love you all so much! Thanks for everything! 

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT 

Hermana Mann

JUST A QUICK SHOUT OUT TO ADRIAN CUZ HE GOT BAPTIZED!  SO HAPPY FOR HIM

Love this girl

Daniela
All the fam <3



No comments:

Post a Comment