Monday, July 24, 2017

TRANSFERS

Hola!  Hermana Mannewitz reporting for duty as a fully trained missionary.  Even though I am far from fluent in Spanish, my training is finished and now I am even more prepared to serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength.

Bueno!  BIG NEWS!  Transfers!  Hermana Norman has left to be a Hermana Leader in Santiago and my new companion is Hermana Adams from Alaska, USA!  I am seriously a mixture of emotions.  I am super sad to leave Hermana Norman, super nervous because I’m the only one who knows my area and super excited to work so hard with Hermana Adams!  I have no doubt that Hermana Norman is going to be the best leader!  I have learned so much from her the past 3 months!   I sure have a lot to live up to.

Keep the prayers coming for our dear investigator Maria Emilia.  We have seen so many miracles in her progression!  Her mom is not super supportive in her decision to be baptized and since Maria Emilia is only 14 years old, we were really worried she wouldn’t sign.  Last Friday night we talked to the mom and lost a lot of hope!  She was very short-tempered and direct.  However, last Sunday, we put all of our faith in the Lord and fasted that everything would turn out okay.  After completing our fast and with a lot of faith, we stopped by their house on Sunday night and THE MOM SIGNED!  Hermana Norman and I were skipping in the street because we were so happy!  I know that with the help of the Lord, our sacrifices make a difference.  I know that Heavenly Father is aware of our righteous desires!

Sorry!  It’s transfers day so I don’t have a lot of time and I have a lot on my mind but I do want to share my favorite scripture from this week!

Alma 5:26  And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?

I love this scripture because it explains that even if we have a testimony of the gospel, we 
can and must always look for more ways to strengthen our testimony.  It explains later in the chapter that we might have to lay aside the things of the world to more fully understand the power of the Atonement in our lives!

Mateo

Ward activity - movie night

Sassy Valentina

your favorite minions - still not sure why they wanted us to wear these hats

Martin aka bff

Ciao Hermana Norman!  luv u

Hermana Adams - my new companion
HOY ES EL DIA!              

♥ Hermana Mannewitz

No comments:

Post a Comment