Monday, January 8, 2018

hum.ding.er

Hola!!!! Como estan??? 

Happy transfers!!!! I am happy to say that I have another transfer here in Guemes with Hermana Westra! We are ready to work hard and see lots of miracles! 

Here is the latest and greatest in the life of Hermana Mann:

- We found a skinny blind grandpa that is named Francisco and I can’t say his name without thinking of buddy the elf repeating Francisco...that’s fun! But seriously, Francisco is basically the best thing that ever happened to me! He is so in tune with the spirit and loves talking about God. PLUS HE MAKES HIS BED! Sometimes I don’t even make my bed and I can see. So now I have another new year’s resolution - be like Francisco and make my bed

- Hermana Malfalda is an 84 year old lady in our ward who has the strongest testimony I have ever heard. She told us that she is doing everything she can - she is in church every Sunday, reads her scriptures, says her prayers and is preparing for the temple trip in February. The only thing she is not doing is preparing to die lol. Those are her words...not mine. (I have a picture that I would love to share but this computer is slower than baptismal progression in Guemes so you might have to wait ‘til next week)

- It is raining!!!! A lot!!! And I love it! Hermana Westra, my dear companion, told me while we were riding along in the rain "I really needed a shower and God gave me rain. That’s going in my testimony!" hahaha love her 

- Church starts at 900 here and I hate to say it but our alarm didn’t go off and we woke up at 850 yesterday. It was truly a miracle that we made it to church for the opening song 

- Clase de ingles - SUCCESS!!!! Hermana Westra and I have started an English class and it is going great! We had 6 investigadores show up for our second class! We finally get to use our gringa skills to take over South America haha jk but we are really excited! 

- I bought Nutella! It was probably the most expensive Nutella ever but I think it was worth it! 

Today we are gonna talk about love. haha as a missionary, you learn to love strangers and it is amazing. I have also learned more about the love that God has for each and every one of His children. 

Romans 8:37-39
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquers through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

NOTHING! Nothing can break us from the eternal love that God has for us. So be happy! Be grateful! And live every day to its fullest! 

Thanks for everything! 

Word of the week: pantorilla - calf muscle

HOY ES EL DIA! 


♥ Hermana Mannewitz 

We found a Chinese restaurant!!!!
Holding on for dear life!

Do I look Latina yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment