Monday, March 12, 2018

bruised knees


That’s right. Call me a real missionary because this week my knees where bruised (and I’m pretty sure it’s from doing too many lazy pushups but I like to think it is because I am praying so much lol)
Anyways....

·       Getting to know the ward is still a struggle. For the second time this Sunday this is what has gone down:
Lady:  "hi Hermanas"
Me: " hi what’s your name"
Her: "you came to my house"
Me: "Ummmmm....yeah sorry about that but still don’t know your name" 
YEAH IT MAKES ME FEEL REAL BAD BUT IT’S OK! I will learn

·       Have I mentioned how much I love Hermana Williams....well I love her a lot and am so grateful for her! God is directing this work! 

·       DANIELA! Please pray for my dear friend Daniela. She has 11 years and really wants to be baptized but is so shy and change is hard but pray for her! She is so cute and has the sweetest smile. Love her with all my heart. 

·       Capilla abierta wasn’t that bad! Like people actually came YAY! haha...so it was really fun walking in the heat (like 130 degrees I heard) at 3:00 in the afternoon to find people to come and see the church! But it was super fun because God just helps us so much and I feel so spoiled! 

·       Let me tell you a little bit about the Familia Aguirre. So basically they are investigadores that have to get married so they can be baptized but they are so nice and they gave us two huge bags of food for the week. Which was really a blessing because we had zero food. Wow. Such a blessings. les amo

·       So the Pepsi factory is here in my area so H. Williams and I are trying to get a quick tour of that place! Pray for us lol! 


That's all that came through this week.  Thanks for all of your prayers, love, and support.  But we did get pictures!!!

wow.  miss my homie H West

mis hermanos de la mision . . . too bad we can't hug lol

obispo and his wife

THESE ARE THE PANTS THAT I RECEIVED FROM THAILAND!  MY COUSIN IS THE BEST!

SALTA!  (en tucuman lol)

selfieeeee

zone conference

No comments:

Post a Comment