Friday, March 9, 2018

May Christ lift thee UP


Hello!!!! We are still alive!!!! And we had a much better week! We were able to work more this week and truly saw the hand of the Lord guiding us in our labors. Here are a few of the highlights:

·       Me getting to know the ward…
Me: “and she’s your girlfriend”
Nico: “ex-girlfriend”
Me: runs away awkwardly.
Three days ago they were basically engaged lol love the mish

·       ACHILATA!!!!!!!!!! So I didn’t know that coming to Tucuman would be such a great privilege because little did you know, there is a special ice cream that they only have here in good ole Tucuman and it is called achilata! Basically its ice cream but not made with milk…made with water. Sounds gross but its so yummmmmmmy. And idk if I have told y’all yet but I think I am addicted to ice cream so yeah. This is not gonna help my problem. But hey….this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so you GOTTA ENJOY IT! (at least that’s what I tell myself on the daily…)

·       Hermana Williams is doing great! Still hasn’t cried…capa. We won’t talk about how many times I cried in my training lol. But she’s the best! I know that God is leading this work because He put us together! She is so excited to work and really has the Holy Ghost to guide us in the lessons, in the streets and all that jazz. I know we are going to see lots of miracles in our time together!!!

·       I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON! AND IT’S STILL TRUE!!!! Bueno, it was never not true, but I just know for sure, without a doubt, that it is a book of God. The words are HIS words and He gave us this book to help us in our lives right now. This time in my reading, I read with a specific question in mind, throughout the whole book and I found my answer! I know that God knows me perfectly and He is aware of my needs and my concerns and everything. I know that God loves each of you too! He wants you to be happy…that’s His whole purpose! So read the book of Mormon! And feel Gods love! YEAH!

·       Ummmmmmm….I’m happy. Are y’all happy? Cause if you aint, make some changes so we can all be happy! Because life is good my friends and there is so much to be grateful for!

"MAY CHRIST LIFT THEE UP"
Moroni 9:25  “My son, be faithful in Christ; and may not the things which I have written grieve thee, to weigh thee down unto death; but may Christ lift thee up, and may his sufferings and death, and the showing his body unto our fathers, and his mercy and long-suffering, and the hope of his glory and of eternal life, rest in your mind forever”
Is that the most beautiful thing you have read or what? Found that in the book of Mormon yesterday and defiantly made my week. Let Christ lift our burdens, our worries, and our stress. And let us walk hand in hand through the eternities!

New catch phrase (sorry Hermana Richards )
COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT!

Have a great week! Love you all!

♥Hermana Mann (it is way too hard to say Mannewitz here in Argentina so I have officially become Hermana Mann)

No comments:

Post a Comment