Tuesday, March 27, 2018

holllaaaaaa!!!!


Holllaaaaaaaaaa! What a great week we had! I am just SO HAPPY to be a missionary. It is the best time of my life.

CHISTOSOS:
·       Oh my goodness. I almost died in a lesson the other day. So we were having this great lesson with a couple that needs to get married. They have 5 kids and their youngest son, Franco, has 9 years and has lots of learning difficulties. So we are in the lesson and it’s like the most spiritual part. The spirit is so strong and we are just testifying about Jesus Cristo aful. Then all of a sudden we hear their dog barking like crazy and freaking out. So we look over and FRANCO HAD PUT THE DOG IN A PLASTIC BAG and the dog was about to suffocate so the mom freaked out and ran over to save it hahahahahahahahahahaha. Then they told us that this would not have been the first animal he has killed. They have an animal cemetery in the backyard! haha

·       Idk if I have told y’all about Liliana (picture attached) but she is like my favorite lady ever. She was baptized about a month ago and we had lunch with her the other day and she made empanadas - my fav. Then she told us that there were two surprise empanadas so we had to find them. So H Williams and I were looked and everything and we finally found them but all they had was a little bit of cheese. It was basically air. Liliana thought it was the funniest thing ever and started laughing and she does that one laugh where you forget to breathe. Love her so much

·       Our mission leader here in Manantial is named Leo and so now every time I see him I put a giant L on my forehead (like the loser sign) and yell LEADER LEO. He thinks it’s the best because he loves the attention. Plus he bought us ice cream for our 

BAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTTIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMM

MILAGROS:
·       That’s right. We had a baptism!!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!! Mauro got baptized and it was the best thing ever. He was so so so excited and his mom is Liliana and she gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. And then on Sunday he showed up late to church because public transportation chupa. BUT HE CAME and then he got the Holy Ghost and I just couldn’t stop smiling. Then in our class, we were talking about his baptism and everything and we were like what do you want to do now Mauro? And he said he wants to GO ON A MISSION! THAT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS FRIENDS. I am so happy! He already has 22 years so now he just has to wait a year and then go and serve the Lord! 

·       I found a picture of my cousin in the church magazine. That was a miracle. Love you Abby. Can I have your signature?

·       I GOT A LETTER FROM THAILAND. I feel so spoiled. Idk how I keep receiving so much support. I feel so blessed. 
·       Interviews with Presidente this week! He wasn’t even that behind schedule so yay! But I really know that he is a man called from God to lead the work. So grateful for him! 

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT OUR INVESTIGADORES JULIA Y FRANCO. When people just show up to church because they feel like it, that is a great sign of golden investigadores. We have been teaching Julia and Franco for like a week now and they are so excited to be baptized and they have so many good desires - like they are already reading the Book of Mormon every day! So grateful for them! Keep them in your prayers! 

And EASTER is this week! wooohoo!  And general conference! 

But I know that my Savior lives and that He loves each and every one of us. Here is some proof. This is a scripture when Jesus Christ came to visit the Americas after his resurrection 

3  Nefi 11:14  Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world.”

Jesus Christ invites to gain our own testimony. He invites us to COME UNTO HIM and to PARTICIPATE OF HIS LOVE! I have felt His love so much in the mission and am so happy to be one of His servants 

Love you all! 

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT

hermana mann


Familia Erasmo

homies

LA BUSQUEDA DE HELADO

lider leo!!!!!

Liliana aka bff

MAURO (he kinda looks like donkey kong right?)

surprise empanadas


No comments:

Post a Comment