Monday, June 18, 2018

I got a joke for you...

June 11, 2018


HOLA here we are on a Monday again. Don’t worry. 

HEYYYYY WE MADE IT TO SEMANA 5!!!!!! 
(just a little update on my life is that all my missionary BFF’s are heading home in 2 weeks. and part of their departure, they have to fill out a packet of information called MYPLAN which helps them put goals for their future. and week 5 talks about dating and eternal marriage. all three of them have been looking forward to this week the whole transfer and it finally arrived. so basically - we are gonna have a great week and I am sooooooo excited!!!!!)

Anyways.....
CHISTOSOS:
·       Elder Batman recently hit a new record of empanadas. HE ATE 24 CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???? I can’t. And Hermana Daldegan can’t believe it either. She was trying to explain to me that 24 empanadas is a looooot and she was like "HERMANA! 24 EMANADAS THATS 2 DOZEN" and I just looked at her and said "muy bien" very sarcastically and yeah.  Now it’s the sarcastic joke of the group - muy bien
·       CTR - choose the right 
·       HLJ - haz tu lo justo or HAGAMOS LOMITOS JUNTOS. pls look up lomitos on google or something because it is an amazing sandwich that has changed my life. So gratefully that Hermana Daldegan introduced me to the better things of life. 
·       This joke is straight up Spanish and really Argentino so y’all probably won’t understand but it is so funny so I’m gonna say it anyway

cual es la diferencia entre una vaca y una argentino
uno da leche y el otro daleche 
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Bueno....I guess I will stop laughing at my own jokes and talk about some 

MILAGROS: 
·       Servicio!!!!!! We did some service with the hermanas in Tartagal and it was amazing. A family from the branch recently suffered from a fire and lost everything they had (which wasn’t a lot to start with) and the missionaries and all the branch came to the rescue. We rebuilt there house, cleaned the damage of the fire and tried to wash the few things that survived. I gave my scarf to the 5 year old boy who was shivering from the cold. Humbled myself a little and gave a long prayer of gratitude to my Heavenly Father that night. 
·       OHMYGOODNESS WE HAD AN BRANCH ACTIVITY and it was sooooooo fun! Everyone helped (thank goodness) and everyone brought their friends. And we played games and ate food and danced (well, I didn’t dance cause I’m a missionary but other people did) and it was so fun! And Presidente Cabana (branch president) loved the activity and it just couldn’t be any better!!!
·       I GOT A LETTER FROM MY BFF ASHTYN! I love it when the mail system works - that is a true miracle! Love you ash! 

Well fam and friends. Life is good. I am so happy. I feel so spoiled to have been blessed with so much support in my mission aka best experience of my life! Love you all and am always praying for every single one of you. 

Come what may and love it,

Hermana Mann



The activity planners (and soon to be wedding planners - they are, not me!)

The best almuerzo you can get here in Argentina - Asado

Camila

love these people

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment