Tuesday, June 26, 2018

MIS QUINCE


The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me. The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me. THE KRUSTY KRAAAAAAAAAAAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZZZZA FOR YOU AND MEEEEEEEEEE 
Yeah idk why I have that song stuck in my head. pls send help

HEY GUESS WHAT! JULIA AND FRANCO WERE BAPTIZED! They were some amazing investigadores that I had in Manantial! So happy for them!!!!! 

So basically this week could be featured on one of those shirts that says keep calm and carry on but more like "keep calm and pretend your companion aka bff doesn’t live on the other side of the world and you will maybe never see her again so make the best of this week and order lots of hamburgers. Keep calm and carry on amiright?  ughhhhhhh so yeah. Hermana Daldegan is currently headed to BRAZIL!!!! I love her so much and learned so much from her! My new companion is called Hermana Kamp from good ole Utah! She will also be finishing her mission so we will make the most of these 6 weeks!!!! 

BUT ALSO I HAD MIS QUINCE!!!!!!! See pics attached. But basically, Latina culture is that when a girl completes 15 years, they throw a huge party. Well I am from Nebraska so I never had a quince but I did complete 15 months in the mission so we had a big party!!!!! Huge shout out to my district for helping my dreams come true! It was the best day ever - food, dance, talks, roses EVERYTHING! So happy so blessed

CHISTOSOS:
·       A homeless man asked me for money so I gave him bread. He walked away and yelled "Revelations 3:16" so I popped open my biblia and what? thank you dude
·       Let me set up this scene for you .... Hermana Daldegan and Hermana Mannewitz are walking in a dark street at 9:00 at night. There is no one else in the street other than a strange man in the corner. Hermana Mannewitz is afraid. Hermana Mannewitz tells Hermana Daldegan - hey I’m scared. Hermana Daldegan now has lots of fear. Together, they decide to stop at a small store and pretend to buy food until the strange man in the corner leave. The man does not leave. The hermanas are with more fear and decide to pray. Thinking of an escape plan, the man in the corner begins to move. Shaking, Hermana Daldegan and Hermana Mannewitz say: Oh no - he’s coming. The man turns to the side AND ITS A FREAKIN HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even kidding. we were so scared of a horse lol
·       Hermana Lopez came to be with me until my new companion comes and she prayed at 4:00. That’s always funny. 

MILAGROS:
·       God is in the work my friends. In allllll the little things. Elder Del Papa is a new elder here in Oran - he got here 1 month ago. But it’s crazy because his grandparents live here in Argentina - about one hour from his area. And well, he had only met his grandparents like 2 times in all his life so God sent him here. He was able to spend some time with his grandpa and give him a priesthood blessing for health right before he passed away. But Elder Del Papa was able to go to his funeral and be a part of his life. I know that God knows everything and has a PERFECT plan for His imperfect children
·       Gabriela is progressing so well and brought 2 of her friends to church! love her so much and so excited for her big baptism day (should be next Saturday...keep her in your prayers) 
·       Patriarchal blessings are real and come from God - trust in them 
·       The spirit teaches, comforts, protects, guides, everything!!!!! This week, I had to say "see you later" to our great little group from Oran but I actually felt really comforted and full of hope through it all! So grateful for my Heavenly Father that has put so many amazing people in my life and really help me to live life to its FULLEST!!!! 

"Men are that they might have JOY" 

LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for everything! Shout out to my cousin Emily who is finished her honorable service this week and Abby who is beginning the best adventure of her life! Love you both! 
COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT 

Hermana Mann

ahhh...what am I gonna do without her

asado for their last almuerzo

breakfast with the hermanas!!!

look at these cool flowers we found

Hermano Matias - real homie

hahahahahahaha elderes

love this district

la mision

love, love, love her

MIS QUINCE

thanks for putting up with me :)))))

TZ aka bestie
Familia Alpides <3


No comments:

Post a Comment