Monday, June 18, 2018

Love Argentina


HOLA! 

Wow. Let me just tell you all about the true joy I feel in my heart in this exact moment. I love Argentina. I love the people. I looooooove the culture. I love the food. I love soccer. I love the world cup. I don’t think I could be much happier than this.  I know this is the work of the Lord and that because it is HIS work, I have the great opportunity to feel a little of this joy. It’s incredible. If any of you are looking for a little happiness - please talk to the missionaries or go on a mission yourself. Life changing. 

CHISTOSOS:
·       Lady from the ward: "when are transfers?" Hermana Daldegan: "2 weeks" Lady: "Bueno, I’ll go to church in two weeks then" hahahahahahah 
·       We were teaching an hermana and her friends and in the middle of the lesson the lady says "yeah I’m Mormon" and Hermana Daldegan and I were like whaaaaaaaaaaat and then she says ... yeah I just can’t escape the mormons THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. hahah. That’s us. That’s what we do.
·       Maybe my companion taught me a dance from Brazil. Maybe not. IDK you’ll have to ask me later.
·       My companion thinks that tea is the answer to all our medical problems. But when an elder almost broke his knee she says "I don’t have any tea to fix that!" jajajaj love her

MILAGROOOOOOOOOOOOOS: 
WE ARE A MISSION OF MILAGROS AND WE HAVE SEEN SO MANY THIS WEEK. Love the work of the Lord
·       Damian prayed in front of the whole branch at church yesterday. He is so cute. He was practicing and everything
·       I loooove Presidente Cabana. He is the president of the branch and literally he is amazing. He is so young and served his mission in Buenos Aires and always reminds us how the mission changed his whole life. He works so much to help the branch and really puts God in the first place. Such a great example for me 
·       GABRIELA!!! We are teaching the sister in law of Presidente Cabana and she’s just the best. She always has mate ready for us when we get there when it’s really cold. And she’s reading her Book of Mormon and came to church and I can see in her eyes the change that God is making in her life. 
·       We had a conference with Elder Packer from the 70 and it was good. I believe in modern day revelation and the need to improve. He taught us a lot and left us with lots of challenges. 

This week I was reading in Mosiah and had a real humbling experience. That’s just what King Benjamin does for ya. But check this out

Mosiah 3:19  “For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, and unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.”

Love it. It is so clear that without Jesucristo, WE ARE NOTHING. Literally, we needed a Savior to save us from the natural man. So glad for this opportunity to learn more about HIM

So happy! Thanks for everything y’all do!  Have a great week! 

Come what may and love it 

Hermana Mann



Happy Birthday Ana Maria!!!!

look at my comp.  she's so cute!

call me Messi!

Stella!!! and TC

I like to call this "when your lunch gets cancelled on a Sunday and you don't have any food
so you just take everything out of the fridge and cook it together"

Valentina <3

Zona Oran!  love our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment