Monday, June 18, 2018

P-Day on Tuesday

June 5, 2018


Is that a still a cool song? Yeah...that’s right. I’m still cool...oh yeah.

Ok maybe not but HAPPY PDAY!  Sorry for not writing yesterday! We had interviews with Presidente Orquera so he changed our p-day. I know you were all sooooooooo worried about me :)))))

Anyways....
CHISTOSOS: 
·       Trying to help the branch become a ward here and we were talking to some members and they said "the number of people who come to church on Sundays doubles in the summer" and I was like why and they said for the AIR CONDITIONING. It is incredible hot here in Oran in the summer (rn no) and so people only come to church to cool down. Love this culture
·       2 times this week....can I touch your hair
·       When a parrot speaks Spanish better than you....

MILAGROS 
·       OH MY GOODNESS. So we were in our meeting of the district and some lady just comes to the church and knocks on the door and we were like ummmm hello who are you? And she said I CAME HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO COME BACK TO CHURCH. So we wrote down her address and phone number and it turns out that she has a brother and two daughters that have interest in being baptized. God just put her directly in our path. 
·       Stella invited all her family over to listen to us! She is a true convert! She wants other people to feel the love she has felt from Jesus Christ. 
·       So this week we had splits with the hermanas from villa Saavedra and Hermana Lopez and I were contacting some doors and met an incredible daughter of God named Pamela. We talked to her for a while and got to know her better and she seems to really be looking for Jesus Christ in her live THEN she asked me...wait are you in Oran? And I said yes and she said that she will be moving to Oran in the next couple weeks. She has seen Hermana Daldegan and I and always wanted to talk to us. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Oh also, she told us that she was 7 months pregnant and didn’t even know it. Then had her baby with 8 months. Talk about fast life planning. 

What a great week! Pretty much I can describe Oran in one scripture 

2 Nephi 27:23  “For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith.”

MIRACLES!!!!  GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES and I am so grateful! 

Thanks for everything! Have a super great week! 

Come what may and love it 

Hermana Mannewitz 


Abi <3

aaroz chalfa con la zona

CHECK OUT THIS BREAD I MADE!

los daldeganitas - we won pictionary!

Damian

Relationship goals

Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment