Monday, November 6, 2017

Enfirmita

October 9, 2017
Hola from good ole Limache!  My poor companion has been super sick this week so sadly we were trapped in the apartment for a few days.  But I was able to leave with some members to work on Saturday and Sunday so that’s super exciting.  But yeah, I don’t have a lot of news this week because we didn’t do much.  Perdon!
  • However, Sandra is preparing for her baptism and is super humble and ready to make a covenant with our Heavenly Father!  She has been preparing for her baptism for over a year so is super excited to receive the innumerable blessings that come from baptism.  Keep praying for her progress!
  • I got asked to play the piano on Sunday and we sang “Called to Serve” and bueno, I’m a missionary so I played it really loud, fast and with a lot of energy.  Afterwards, all the members were like, “Wow Hermana Mannewitz, que fuerte!”  Haha  I just love missionary work, that’s all!
  • I had extra time to study my scriptures, general conference talks and other resources that gave me even more encouragement to do missionary work – the work of salvation.  Although it is not always easy, we are promised that “those who WHOLEHEARTEDLY turn their lives over to our Savior and serve God and fellowmen discover a richness and fullness to life that the selfish will never experience.”  And the Lord is on our side!

Jacob 5:71-72 reads:
“And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them:  Go to, and labor in the vineyard, with your might.  For behold, this is the last time that I shall nourish my vineyard; for the end is night at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their mights; and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them; and they did obey the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard in all things.”

I testify that this is the truth.  That the work of the Lord requires all our power and as doing so we can rejoice!  SO HAGALA YA!  Don’t give up!  Don’t lose faith!  Keep your heart close to the Lord and He will lead you to the people who are waiting.  I love missionary work!  I love serving others.  And I love my Savior Jesus Christ. 

Thank you for all the support!  I’ll have more exciting news next week since we will be able to work!
HOY ES EL DIA!
Les amo!


♥ Hermana Mannewitz

District photos

District photos

District photos

District photos

Alcohol-less Alcohol - it's disgusting!!! 

Obisopo's dog

Servicio = car wash

TC

Dress-up with Valentina y Lucia
Dress-up with Valentina y Lucia


Dress-up with Valentina y Lucia

Dress-up with Valentina y Lucia


No comments:

Post a Comment